Here at Seamless, we work with thousands of restaurants and we love them all equally. But we’re only human, and when blogs and newspapers write about our restaurants, some of them temporarily become more equal than others. Here’s a sampling of where Seamless restaurants made some news last week:En Japanese Brasserie’s Freshly Made Scooped Tofu - Eater
- As a part of their Untouchable series, Eater profiles the iconic En Japanese Brasserie dish - the freshly-made scooped tofu. It’s beautiful to say the least.
- Seamless newcomer Little Muenster is a perfect spot when suddenly overcome by a grilled cheese craving!
Standing Room Only: The Meatloaf Bakery - Serious Eats: Chicago
- For an adorable take on an American comfort food classic, The Meatloaf Bakery is the place to go! Get your meatloaf cupcake today!
Head to Wafa’s in Forest Hills for Surprisingly Delicious Lebanese Vegetables - Serious Eats: New York
- For tons of vegetable dishes that taste amazingly good, order from Wafa’s Mediterranean Grill in Queens!
TGI Fry-Day: Beet Goat Cheese Arancino from Letizia’s Fiore - Serious Eats: Chicago
- Visually stunning AND delicious to eat, the Beet Goat Cheese Arancino at Letizia’s Fiore are a must order.